Home remodeling is the process of re-inventing living spaces through projects that upgrade a home’s interior, exterior, or landscaping for an enhanced living environment. These improvements are driven by varying reasons such as; personal preference & comfort, maintenance, adding rooms or spaces, enhancing environmental sustainability, or improving safety. Remodeling should not be mistaken with renovation. While the latter refers to restoring to a good state of repair, the former refers to changing the structure or form of the home.
In the subsequent paragraphs, we will examine the benefits of Kitchen and bathroom remodeling. Such projects should not be taken lightly and homeowners need to consult interior designers like Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeler who are experts on the best approach to guarantee a good return on investment.
BENEFITS OF KITCHEN & BATHROOM REMODELING
The following are benefits accruing to remodeling the most important spaces in any home; the kitchen and the bathroom.
1. Increasing the value of the home – Although most homeowners don’t add improvements to their home to put it on the market for sale; remodeling the kitchen & bathroom increases the value of the home from the updated style and improved functionality. The return on investment from such a project can range from 75-100%, making kitchen & bathroom remodeling an excellent venture to pursue. This is because the kitchen and bathroom are the focal points of the home by drawing attention to the design and construction of the house.
2. Enhance safety and comfort – Most homeowners spend a majority of their time in either the kitchen or the bathroom, it, therefore, makes a lot of sense to upgrade them. Concerning safety, most of the appliances, fixtures & fittings might be obsolete therefore posing a risk to the inhabitants through increased hazard. Additionally, new floor plans and accessories improve the comfort of the inhabitants making the home more holistic and increasing happiness from the enhanced aesthetics.
3. Augment sustainability – Recreating these spaces also enables the homeowner to make the home eco-friendlier by introducing energy-saving appliances and using environmentally friendly building material. This not only saves money but also time through using more hi-tech appliances. With the shift toward environmentally sustainable building technology, the homeowner has the added benefit of enjoying a holistic space in the knowledge that they are contributing to environmental conservation.
4. Create a trendy and modern appearance – Most designers and contractors are very creative and enable a homeowner to create the look, style, and environment they want. The design of the bathroom and kitchen provide an opportunity for stamping of one’s style through adding fixtures and fittings that are a representation of the owner’s unique individuality. This has the added advantage of increasing happiness from the customization of the kitchen and bathroom to one’s preferences.
5. Get more out of the available space – With remodeling, the homeowner has the option of adding improvements that help them get more organized. For instance, the environment created after the makeover can help with saving time and increasing efficiency when preparing meals or conducting daily ablution. Additionally, the clean and decluttered space creates a safe space for the homeowner to decompress after a long day from increased comfort thereby enhancing mental wellness.
In sum, home remodeling projects take time, energy, and money to actualize. At Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeler we understand that the kitchen and bathroom are the focal points of the home. Our professionals specialize in creating plans that incorporate your unique tastes and preferences with the best bang for your buck for an improved makeover. We pride ourselves in delivering exceptional customer experience on time and on budget to the full completion of the project.